Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recreation of dream


Before I tell you my dream story, I have to say that I am a 'Dream' person. Almost every night, I dreamed about something. Even though I have sweet dream stories, first I thought about my one of creepy dream. 
It was really long time ago (when I was in kindergarten). As usual, I went to bed and try to sleep. I still don't know whether this is dream or real happen. I woke up because of the sound, 'eh, oh,eh,oh...'. I was kept calling my cousin's name because we spent time together on that day. I thought my cousin joking around. He didn't answer my call and I came down from my bed and I opened the door little bit. When I opened my room door, green light came into my room. I still believe this is real happening.




No comments:

Post a Comment