Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Prompt #12

Memory of a Photograph: Which photograph from your past do you remember most? Describe this photograph. Describe how it makes you feel when you remember/think about this photograph. How have you changed? How has the place in this photograph changed? What would a reenactment of this photograph look like? Would you act or look differently if you reenacted this scene today?




I can tell, I have tons of album that contains my life until now. It's hard to choose but I might choose One photo that took it by my father. The background story of my photo is,,, On that time, few months ago, my parents visited the United States for business and they came back with whole bunch of presents. They bought for me pink summer dress and brown Pocahontas hat. Few months later, when summer season came, my family went to resort. At the resort, my father and I went up to ski mountain which covered by clean green grasses. My father brought camera and took photos of me. I believe I was really happy at that moment and I remember the weather was great to stay outside. When I look at that photo, I can clearly see that I am happy. 
Compare between present and past, I changed too much. I think I became knew what I need to consider for my life but at that moment, I didn't know anything about stuff that I need to think about right now. 
Also, I feel like right now, I can't smile big enough like that time. Definitely my heigh changed and face changed little bit too. 
I might change my face expression and emotion if I go there and re take it my photo with my father. Still, I will be happy but I probably think about my father as who I am supposed to protect and I need to care about which definitely change over time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment