Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Prompt #15

In-Camera Collage: Collage brings together two or more items that were previously separate. The resulting piece usually visually references the fact that they were once separate entities. Imagine an important place in your past. Imagine an important place in your present. Imagine who you were in both of these past and present places. Describe how you might use a slow shutter speed and/or double exposure to capture two moments in one image that tell a new narrative about these important places and how they relate to who you are and were.

I might use my photos of my favorite arboretum which located Kyung Ki province, South Korea for my past and current would be Lake Lansing Park which located at East Lansing, Michigan, U.S. The reason for that is because, it's huge change between my youth and present. I came to the United States by alone on 2005 and I was 15 years old. Before 15, I have been so protected and so warm to live. However, when I get here, I learned so many things and I realized many things that I didn't realized before. So, I want to show the difference between my residential area. 








No comments:

Post a Comment