Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mother




Composition: Sitting on the couch more comfortable way. Using light stand left side of her sitting. Focus on her face and background out of focus. Make it huge contrast between color of couch and her clothes color and her hair color.

Concept/Idea: Another shot that wanted to express the moment of her life. Even though the model is my ‘mother’ I was thinking about her as a ‘woman.’ Being a woman in this world, she has stories and she has emotion to express. I want to capture that moment and convey to viewers.

Method: Setting up the light left side of her sitting. I asked her to do not look at the camera. While she sitting, I just took it photo many times and I’ve got this photo.

Motivation: Again, my motivation is all about the relationship between me and my mother. Also, I want to show her real moment without the nickname of ‘Mother.’ Being a woman, I want to see and observe her thoughts, emotions and everything by using camera.


Context: After I saw this final image, I amazed by what she has done for my project. I think this image definitely tells that she has her own life rather than her ‘mother-being life.’ This photo not only makes me understand her thoughts or life but also viewers can understand along with my explanation that people have their own life even though they have their own occupation or own nickname.



No comments:

Post a Comment