Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Prompt #17


“Photography, as we all know, is not real at all. It is an illusion of reality with which we create our own private world.” Arnold Newman


Since I really like they way express my thoughts and feeling by using photography, I personally agree with that photography is about creating our own private world. Using photography, I can tell my mind without any words explanation. I really like the sentence of ‘illusion of reality’. I think ‘illusion of reality’ can be perfect explanation for photography. I can make my own world by taking what I saw and what I did and what I want to see. By using my perspective, I can draw world in huge different way. Everybody can do this and I think this make motivation, inspiration for people’s self expression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment