Tuesday, March 15, 2011

written assignment part 2


 Interpretation: My classmates gave me I’m usually capturing similar lighting image. For example, tone down images,  warm feeling images. I didn’t mean to use similar setting of lighting but because I think I am capturing what I want to capture, it gives viewers to  same idea or same expression. 

Evaluation: For this topic, place, I think I did well on capturing the representation of specific place. However, I think I need to be more creative image capturing instead only capture what I saw generally. I think I need to observe more the subject that I want to take photos.

Extension: I might want to focus on some color contrast images like what I did for my library image. Also using some black and white, I want to keep trying on contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment