Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Final 4 Popular





Composition: I took this image from miniature figures of the history of Egypt. I used macro setting to capture this image and I ended up with this image. Focusing on only few figures and after took this image, I adjusted little bit with the color ( to make it brighter and vivid)


Concept: What was thinking was capturing postcard image. Even though it didn't match with my idea perfectly, I like what I got for final. I was trying to concentrate on the color when I did this set and I satisfy with what I got for color.


Method: Focus on only few figures of whole and I took it when I could reach as close as I can toward figures. Zoom all the way in and shoot it various angles and I ended up with this image for my final.


Motivation: When I look at this miniature construction of the history of Egypt, I really liked about the colors. I thought that it organized well on color. 


Concept: It was really interesting exercise that capturing miniature figures. I saw many photos that deals with miniature figures and balancing with real figures. I think it gives that kind of idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment