Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Place 3


Composition : Zoom in and emphasizing the flower peak and it made depth of field. I used only natural lighting. 

Concept: I used the concept of spring. At that time, I’m waiting spring season so badly so I wanted to express the season of spring. It was hard to find out specific spring moment but I was pretty happy with what I found. Even though snow is still covering the ground, trees are preparing for the spring. 

Method: Nothing special but zoom all the way in to emphasize the flower peak.  Also, I used photoshop software to make peak color brighter.

Motivation: As I mentioned at concept part, I thought about spring. I was looking for the place that shows early spring. I was walking down the street and I found out the moment that explains early spring season.

Context: Capturing the moment of nature need sensibility. Many photographers capturing beautiful moment of nature and I think this is very time-consuming job but at the same time one of the most memorable job in the world. I usually taking photos of nature subjects and I think it helped me to improve my sensibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment