Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Final 3 Popular




Composition: low angle camera shot so that shows both book pages and the sky. The orientation of this image is 'still life' setting photography. I used window, book and sky for my background setting. After I took it, I used Photoshop to make it softer than original image.


Concept: The concept is polaroid photography and I want to express the feeling of calm, peaceful, fresh, and cool breeze.


Method: Used low angle shot and I used Photoshop to make it look softer and brighter and it helped me to show my thought better than original photo.


Context: This image deals with calm, fresh, peaceful moment of our life, I am hoping that this image gives viewers peaceful moment. Many photographers do polaroid look like photography. I think using polaroid photography expression gives the best expression of nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment