Thursday, March 24, 2011

Final 1 Popular



Composition: I placed my camera as close as to the subject (mask). Focusing on the mask and it ended up having depth of field view. As it is, there is huge contrast in value. Therefore, I wasn't much worry about contrast for this image. I only used spot light from the museum ceiling.

Concept: No special concept for this image but I was try to capture the mood and the characteristic of this specific mask. 

Method: When I was checking out mask exhibition at the museum, I wanted to capture some different masks' expressions. I took it almost every camera angles and I ended up with this close up shot. I cropped little bit so that helps to attract more viewers.

Motivation: The reason why I wanted to take some photos of mask is because I inspired by one of my favorite drama's synopsis. This drama is talking about masks, arts and other artistic subjects. 

Context: To me, this image gives me some kind of sadness feeling. Looks like person inside of the mask is crying right now. This photo is open interpretation photo so that viewers can interpret this photo as what they want and what they had feel from this photo



No comments:

Post a Comment