Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Final 2 Popular



Composition : Focusing on the book and make depth of field between book and the background. Only used natural light that come from the window. I choose a book that has similar color with the weather and the color of sky.


Concept: I was thinking about polaroid photography for my idea. I tried to set my setting and colors as vintage theme.


Method: I picked one of book from library and I set on the window shelf. I was focusing on the title of the book and it gave me depth of field view.


Motivation: My motivation for this image is polaroid photography and the color of polaroid. When you look at polaroid image, you can recognize that need of color correction and need to be sharpen. However, I think vintage color, blur effect and other characteristics of polaroid photography give enough attraction to viewer and I think that's the reason why people still want to use polaroid.


Context: Through this image, I want to convey some kind of nostalgia and pureness feeling. Nothing special meaning but the image as itself gives the mood of memories. The only thing that I'm concerning about is the text. If the text gives the hint of interpretation to viewer, I think it might gives the clear thoughts to viewers and also attract them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment