Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bubble





Composition: First I started with my slow shutter speed shot and then I tried to take couple of fast shutter speed pictures and I end it up with this photo as my final image. I just turned on the water and took close up shot with 1/40 shutter speed and 5.6 aperture. I only used toilet light for my lighting and I only shoot high angle shots. 


Concept/Idea: The reason why I decided to take water bubble photos is because I just want to catch one of the fastest moment in our life that we normally miss it. There is no specific meaning or interpretation but, from this image, I would like to viewers understand there is countless motion inside of quick movement.


Method: Used sink water from my house toilet and turn on the water and I took it as fast as I can with all aperture and shutter speed set up. 


Motivation: I motivated by one of milk commercial that I've seen when I was young. it has slow motion that shows all the bubbles of milk and also the shot of clear milk drop. So, I wanted to show the clearness of water flowing. 


Context: Normally, water or other leaking subject should take very carefully. Also the most important thing for the shooting is focus. Almost all of professional photographers are concern about focusing very much. I wanted to show the idea of clear focus through this image. Not perfectly got it but I learned a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment