Thursday, April 14, 2011

Final Images for Assignment 5

Composition: Combined two images, one with wine bottle, and the other one is branches image. Used only natural lighting and adjusted by the Photoshop. I cropped it because I want to show only transparent spot of the bottle.

Concept: Nothing special but I just want to show some kind of surrealism and mystery feeling from my photos.

Method: Took photos of wine bottle and took a photo of sky with branches. Used the Photoshop to change the color that way it looks more pure and clean.

Motivation: Since I love playing around with colors and contrast, I want to playing around some kind of pure colors like transparent color, sky, water and so on. 
Context: I think this image can be open interpretation to viewers. I personally think that this image is represent some kind of pureness but at the same time the darkness of our life. transparency and color can be represent pureness and wine bottle and the shadow can be represent dark side of our life.

Composition: Combined two images, one with wine bottle, and the other one is branches image. Used only natural lighting and adjusted by the Photoshop.

Concept: I want to get out from specific style that I usually did past assignment. I want to exaggerate the color so it ended up with like this. Even, I tried to focus on unstable or frighten for my theme.

Method: Took photos of wine bottle and took a photo of sky with branches. Used the Photoshop to change the color that way it gives different perspective than before.

Motivation: When I looked at all the comments that I've got from my class, I think it would be good idea to change my style just for be unlimited artist.
Context:Compare with first one, I think this image has sorrow or fear feeling. This image can be use as some kind of advertising for the bad or wrong thing that we shouldn't do.... for example, cigarette, alcohol and so on.
Composition: I took sky picture with the sky and I changed little bit of color by using Photoshop.

Concept: I just want to focus on my style.. I never thought specifically about what I want to do or what I should do but it always ended up with some pastel tone photo.

Method: Took a photo of sky with branches. Used the Photoshop to change the color and make branches darker so that gives nice contrast there.

Motivation: I focused on what I always ended up with. Since I take sky photo very often, I wanted to use sky for my constructed assignment.
Context: Many professional photographers taking sky for their work and when I always see their pictures and when I take some photos of sky, I can't make a clear definition for the sky. It always make me exciting about taking photos of sky and it's the reason why I often take photos of sky.

Composition:I took wine bottle at low angle. Changed color with Photoshop. Used natural light.

Concept:This is another try for get rid of my style. I don't mean that I don't like my style but as I mentioned before, just trying to be more experimental?? person.

Method:I set my camera on the ground and took it only bottom part of wine bottle.

Motivation: I got motivation from my classmates' comment. It just give me another try to take photos and try different style for editing my photos.
Context:Nothing special but color can change mood, feeling, perspective and almost everything so we need to handle color more carefully.

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoy how you incorporated these organic elements with man made objects. The compositions are blended smoothly together. I really enjoy the vivid colors you use. My favorite image is the first one because your use of framing/perspective/color palette. Excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on your pictures, I think you have a keen eye for colors and detail. The final picture is really cool, all pop-art like and amazing.

    I like the third one, the colors and the composition is amazing.

    I think you have a great series, though I can't really see the whole "constructed reality" I still think you have a lot of potential here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are amazing!

    1)love how clean the colors and lines are here. very fresh feeling.

    2)I can't figure out what this is a photo of, and I love that. so much visual interest, and the colors are beautiful together.

    3)The composition of this is breathtaking, as is the color.

    4)Cool crop! is this the bottom of a glass of water?

    5) LOVE THIS IMAGE! this is my favorite. looks straight out of a magazine as an ad for this wine.

    great, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your images are so interesting. I love the colors in all of them. I love the second image. It's something that I could look at for so long and always find something new. I also love the last image. The contrasting colors and pop of pink are all perfect. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in these images all seem to really pop! The last one looks very 'pop art'. I like the simplicity of the images and how you made them unique and vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is the best for sure! You have a very soft style that seems to come through in most of your images. I really like the inverted colors on the bottles as well - Unique perspective and very creative!

    The third one down with the bottle is really cool! The perspective is different, but welcoming. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so pretty and you are really good at capturing abstract images in a way so that they are not boring. My favorite is the first one because it reminds me of a summer breeze for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first two are IMMACULATE. perfection of color, composition, and processing. <3

    ReplyDelete