Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Prompt #24

A.

UT #17, 2008, 180 x 210 cm, Digital print created by SeungWoo Back


The reason why I choose SeungWoo Back’s photo is because of color. I might recreate as same as what he did for this image. I might take photos of building and then change the background color as same tone as subjects’ tone. What I mean by is, in this photo, the building and other subjects look like gray and he didn’t use the pure yellow for the background color but some kind of yellow-gray. I think I might use the idea of what he used for this project.
Luisa Lambri
Untitled (Sheats-Goldstein House, #38), 2007
Laserchrome print
Edition of 5 with 1 artist's proof
40 15/16 x 34 5/16 inches (104 x 87.2 cm)


The reason why I choose this image is because I am always like to use the idea of diptic for the photograph. When I saw this image, it reminded me diptic idea. If I can recreate this image, I might use diptic for my recreation idea. I might choose same subjects, branches and it I might stick same image together with experiments. 


B. My plan would be focus on the color. And the main theme would be my memories in the United States. I won’t be specify the location or subjects but I would focus on my mood and my feeling, my thoughts of my life in the United States.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment