Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blog Prompt #20

20 Describe at least one photograph that you could take for each of the following “place” prompts.
·                     An image of a synthetic “place” such as Disney World, Las Vegas, a Hollywood set, a diorama, etc. - I want to take some traditional place in my home country, South Korea. Specifically, the name of the place that I am thinking is Kyung Bok Gung(Castle).
·                     An image of a fantasy/fictitious environment concocted from your imagination.
- If it's possible, I want to take some photographs of aurora.
·                     An image of a placeless space such as the Internet, cell phones, e-mail, e-bank, surveillance, etc.
- I can't think of placeless space but I probably take some e-dictionary photos for this prompt.
·                     An image of a public space.
- I want to take some photos of inside of museum. The reason for that is because I really like their reaction or their concentration towards works(such as painting or drawing...). 
·                     An image of a private space.
- I want to take photos of my room.... nothing special but the most special for me...
·                     An in-between space that brings to mind one of the following ideas: nomadic lifestyles, displacement, rootlessness, out-of-placeness, boundaries, movement, expansion, etc
- I really want to take some photos of street people. It can be homeless people or walking people.. I think it will gives the idea of nomadic lifestyles. Or, I want to go to South America to take some photos of people's bag that tells they are traveling around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment